Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I sure make some weird stuff

I sure make some bizarre things.

Some of the bizarre things aren't from my own imagination, like the Cthulhu pendants. Those are all inspired by the weird mind of author H.P. Lovecraft.
Nobody does weird like Lovecraft! My take on his Cthulhu mythos.

Others are inspired by real-life experiences (like how dealing with a cockroach infestation in one of my apartments led me to create my Dapper Cockroach painting).
Just straightening his bow tie for the soiree this evening!

My geeky phallus pendants were originally made for a dear friend's bachelorette party (of course since then I've added more to the mix) and I've now taken those to the nth degree.
Robin Wood, The Poker, Spider-Wang, The Boner who Lived, and Dildo Baggins.

But some of these I'm not really sure how the ideas for them popped into my head. But I'm sure the world is a little weirder for it!

A one-eyed, hairy, blue monster wearing mittens?

Okay, I can tell that a certain cartoon sponge inspired "Spongeboob Squarepants," but I'm not really sure where the rest of the inspiration came from!

Another one-eyed monster? Or is this just half of his face? Either way, he's in need of some serious dental work.

A "Fruit Fly." Get it? I can hear you groaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment