Monday, September 21, 2009

My Halloween Tree Treasury!

So I managed to snag a treasury this evening and I've made it inspired by Ray Bradbury's story "The Halloween Tree." Bradbury's a favorite of mine and he's a perfect read if you want to get into a spooky, autumn, Halloween-y (halloweinie?) mood! I recommend "The October Country" or "Something Wicked This Way Comes" (also a creepy movie starring Jason Robards) or "From The Dust Returned" or... well, "The Halloween Tree!"

Please check out my treasury here! And check out the awesome Etsians who made such spooky stuff!


The treasury is set to expire this Wednesday at 11:54pm, so don't wait to give it a look!

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! :) You are a lucky winner in my weekend bath bomb giveaway! I will be sending you a convo on Etsy to get your choice of prize. Congratulations, and thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great treasury...off to comment on Etsy:)

    ReplyDelete